Buxton Brewery Tap House and Cellar Bar
Open for drinks 7 days from noon until late!
Our flagship bars and the ultimate Buxton Brewery Experience.
The Tap House: First opened in 2013, currently has 4 cask beer lines and 20 keg beer lines alongside plenty of cans to drink in or takeaway.
The Cellar Bar: Opened next door to the Tap House in 2018 with 4 cask and 12 keg beer lines to provide a cosy and intimate drinking experience.
- Do you serve food at the Tap House & Cellar Bar?
- YES! We are delighted to announce the re-opening of our kitchen with a brand new menu of small plates, sandwiches and burgers, and Sunday is your chance to enjoy our Roast! (Vegetarian options are available across the menu).
- How many beers are on offer?
- There are 18 draught beer lines in the Tap House, plus another 8 in the Cellar Bar. We also have an extensive array of Buxton Brewery beer available in can to drink in or takeaway! Not a beer drinker? We've got you sorter too, with a selection of cocktails, softs, spirits and wines.
- Do you allow children and dogs?
- Definitely, we do our best to cater for everyone but there is a curfew of 9pm for children. The one thing we ask is that both children and dogs remain close to your table.
- Can we do a beer tasting?
- Yes! Get in touch to find out more and arrange something with us.
- Are there any events taking place at the Tap House & Cellar Bar?
- On Wednesdays we hold a weekly quiz, starting at 8pm and we also regularly host live music. Check our Instagram for more details.