Buxton Brewery Garden Tap
The Garden Tap
We have good news…. And bad news.
The bad news is that the Garden Tap is now closed until Spring 2024. The good news is that we are creating a brand new Garden Tap which will serve great food and fresh Buxton Beers 7 days per week! We will also be dog and family friendly with an outside area for kids to play safely all whilst overlooking the stunning Peak District. We might even roll out the Soft Serve machines for a sense of nostalgia!
We can’t wait to welcome you back and show off our hard work! Thankyou for your patience.
Sign up to our Mailer here to be kept informed of progress.
The shop is open from 11 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) with an extensive range of Buxton Brewery beers. Order online to Click & Collect, or purchase on-site.
How to find us:
Buxton Brewery, Staden Lane, SK17 9RZ
- Do you serve food at the Garden Tap?
- We have a wide variety of street food traders visiting most weekends throughout the spring and summer. Keep an eye on our social media for any last-minute changes or cancellations. During the autumn and winter we generally don't have street food but have a variety of bar snacks.
- Are children and dogs allowed?
- Definitely, we have a range of soft drinks for children and water bowls for our four-legged patrons!
- Are tours of the brewery available?
- We currently don't run tours of the brewery however visitors are able to see the whole brewery through the large windows in the bar.
- What about beer-tasting sessions?
- Like with brewery tours, we aren't doing tasting sessions just now. If you'd like to try a range of our beers we offer third pints.
- Do you have covered seating for bad weather?
- Yes, we have indoor seating in our cosy bar overlooking our brewhouse, when busy we also set up tables in the warehouse.