The Tasting Room, Shop & Garden at Buxton Brewery
Join us for some beers at The Tasting Room and Garden, or drop by and grab some takeout cans to enjoy at home! To book a table scroll to the bottom of this page!
The Tasting Room & Garden
Our garden bar and cosy indoor tasting room, featuring panoramic views of Buxton and serving our own beers as well as cider, wines, spirits & soft drinks.
The Tasting Room & Garden are currently closed for refurbishment work, opening plans will be announced here and via our social media channels.
Open from 11am - 5pm weekdays and stocked with a range of Buxton Brewery beers. Order online to Click & Collect, or purchase on site.
How to find us:
Buxton Brewery, Staden Lane, SK17 9RZ
- Do you serve food at The Garden & Tasting Room?
- Food is provided by a host of incredible street food vendors and you can find out who is catering when higher up this page. In the event that there is no food vendor, patrons are more than welcome to bring food or order a takeaway to the brewery.
- Are children and dogs allowed?
- Definitely. We have a range of soft drinks available for children and water bowls for our four legged patrons!
- Are tours of the brewery available?
- We aren't running brewery tours at the moment, if this changes you'll be able to find out on this page.
- What about beer tasting sessions?
- Like with brewery tours, we aren't doing tasting sessions just now.
- Do you have covered seating for bad weather?
- When it rains we open up our Tasting Room as indoor seating and set up tables in the warehouse. If you're feeling brave there's also a few covered tables in The Garden! During colder months seating is within the Tasting Room and brewhouse itself.
- Our group is bigger than six, how do we book in?
- To book for more than six people simply make additional bookings! Our team will make sure that the bookings are on adjacent tables so that you can all be together.