The Garden, Tasting Room & Shop at Buxton Brewery
Join us for some beers at The Garden and Tasting Room, or drop by and grab some takeout cans to enjoy at home! To book a table scroll to the bottom of this page!
The Garden & Tasting Room
Our garden bar and cosy indoor tasting room, featuring panoramic views of Buxton and serving our own beers as well as cider, wines, spirits & soft drinks. Food by various street food vendors. Open Fridays 2pm-10pm, Saturdays 12pm-10pm and Sundays 12pm-9pm. To book a table scroll to the bottom of this page!
Open from 11am - 5pm weekdays and stocked with a range of Buxton Brewery beers. Order online to Click & Collect, or purchase on site.
How to find us:
Buxton Brewery, Staden Lane, SK17 9RZ
Upcoming Street Food
Friday 24 September - Life Seasoning
Saturday 25 & Sunday 26 September - Tikka Chance On Me
Friday 1 & Saturday 2 October - Twisted Meal
Sunday 3 October - Saltsu
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 8-10 October - Meksikan
Friday 15 October - Archi's Sri Lankan
Saturday 16 October - Crescent Catering
Sunday 17 October - Nasi Lemak
Friday 22 October - La Mafiosa
Saturday 23 & Sunday 24 October - Meksikan
Friday 29 October - Get Bun'd
Saturday 30 & Sunday 31 October - Chiit Chaat
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5-7 November - Nasi Lemak
Friday 12 & Saturday 13 November - Leona's Mediterranean
Sunday 14 November - Crescent Catering
Friday 19 November - Korean Grub Club
Saturday 20 November - Saltsu
Sunday 21 November - Get Bun'd
Friday 26 November - Get Bun'd
Saturday 27 November - Chiit Chaat
Sunday 28 November - Yum Yum Manc
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 3-5 December - Meksikan
Friday 10 December - Twisted Meal
Saturday 11 & Sunday 12 December - Nasi Lemak
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 17-19 December - Korean Grub Club
- Are children and dogs allowed?
- Definitely. We have a range of soft drinks available for children and water bowls for our four legged patrons!
- Are tours of the brewery available?
- We aren't running brewery tours at the moment, if this changes you'll be able to find out on this page.
- Do you have covered seating for bad weather?
- When it rains we open up our Tasting Room as indoor seating and set up tables in the warehouse. If you're feeling brave there's also a few covered tables in The Garden!
- Our group is bigger than six, how do we book in?
- To book for more than six people simply make additional bookings! Our team will make sure that the bookings are on adjacent tables so that you can all be together.
- When is food available?
- You'll be able to purchase food from our fantastic street food vendors from when The Garden opens, until 8pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.