The Garden at Buxton Brewery
Buxton Brewery Tap House & Cellar Bar
Unfortunately the Buxton Brewery Tap House and Cellar Bar, located in the centre of Buxton, will remain closed for the time being. During this time, and for the rest of the summer, The Garden at Buxton Brewery will be open Fridays-Sundays.
(Our exciting re-opening plans for the Tap House and Cellar Bar will be announced in the near future via our social media channels).
THE GARDEN AT BUXTON BREWERY
Upcoming Street Food
Friday 11 June - Pizza by Crescent Catering
Saturday 12 June - Pizza by Crescent Catering
Sunday 13 June - Katsu Flavours by Saltsu
Friday 18 June - Meksikan
Saturday 19 June - Meksikan
Sunday 20 June - Meksikan
Friday 25 June - Nasi Lemak
Saturday 26 June - Northern Smoke
Sunday 27 June - Meksikan
- The Tap House & Cellar Bar is not currently open, but a date will be announced soon! We will begin taking bookings after this announcement.
- We are dog and child friendly.
- Our marquees, tents and parasols will hopefully keep you dry but they are unheated so please wrap up warm.
- Bookings are only available for up to 6 people as our tables are designed to seat up to this number. If your group is larger than 6 we suggest that you make multiple bookings and we will place them on adjacent tables.
- We stock a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, not just beer!
- Weekends through June - September at The Garden are currently available to book. You don't have to book a table but it is recommended to avoid missing out!
- There are two camping sites approx 5 minute walk away, if camping isn’t your thing there are lots of B&Bs and hotels in Buxton, as we are a popular tourist town.
- If you need to cancel or change your booking you can do so by clicking the relevant link on your confirmation email
As we all begin to emerge from National Lockdown 3.0 we are super-excited to announce the opening of our new Beer Garden At Buxton Brewery!
You are now able to book tables for weekends including Fridays throughout June - September, including Bank Holiday Mondays.
We expect high demand, but don't worry if there is no availability for the time you'd like, we also have plenty of seating around the garden for walk-ups and drop-ins...
So come and enjoy time with friends and family in our beautiful garden, situated right next to the brewery, with stunning views of the surrounding hills and Buxton itself.
We'll have tunes playing while you enjoy our beers brought right to your table (shaded if need be). When you get hungry, we've got it covered with different street food traders visiting. Our welcoming outdoor area has plenty of space and facilities for safe and socially distanced enjoyment. We have a range of the freshest Buxton beers on DRAFT - and a large menu of our cans to also choose from. Of course, we also have wines, Buxton Brewery Distilling's beautiful Gins and a range of soft drinks available.
Need Buxton Beer At Home?
Why not use our CLICK and COLLECT service to pick up directly from the brewery, Monday - Friday 11am - 5pm