- STANDARD UK SHIPPING £4.99 PER CASE
- BUXTON BREWERY
- ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM BREWERY.
20% Off Retail price for limited time! Perfect for an afternoon in the garden!!!
Buxton Dry Gin is produced using a modern, innovative approach that is different to the traditional method.
The purest flavours and aromas of the juniper berry are captured using low temperature CO2 extraction.
Amongst the other botanicals are a combination of exotic spices, freshly pared citrus peels and a blend of fresh hops that have been carefully selected from the cold store at the world-renowned Buxton Brewery.
These are distilled slowly, gently and separately in small quantities to allow for creative freedom and precise control over the final blend.
It should first be tasted just as it is from a small glass of about 300 ml capacity. Then add a splash of water or a few chips of ice to open up the flavour and aroma.
If you prefer it with tonic then try it in that small glass again, ideally a generous double measure, without ice and not much more than two parts of cold tonic water, whichever brand you prefer. Add a slice of lemon to bring through the citrus notes or a slice of orange to accentuate the spice.
The richness and higher ABV of Buxton Dry Gin makes a marked difference to a classic cocktail:
- The Dry Martini has a spiced, savoury, saline character, especially when a good Manzanilla sherry is used instead of the more typical white vermouth.
- And then there is The Negroni, one of the finest drinks ever devised. The warmth and sweetness of the spices and citrus coupled with the delicate astringency of the hops makes Buxton the perfect gin to combine with Campari & Cocchi.
ABV - 41.9%
You may also like
- Save 10% Now From £1.89Was From £2.10
- Save 9% Now From £3.24Was From £3.60
- Save 10% Now From £2.79Was From £3.10
- From £5.00
- Save 10% Now From £3.15Was From £3.50
- Save 9% Now From £2.52Was From £2.80
- Save 9% Now From £2.70Was From £3.00
- From £8.00
- Save 9% Now From £1.80Was From £2.00